1. How much do you charge for your services? Our prices are:
200-300 chickens: $6/chicken
300-400 chickens: $5.50/chicken
400-500 chickens: $5/chicken
500+ chickens: $4.75/chicken
less than 100: $17/turkey
more than 100: $15/turkey
2. Do you offer cut-ups? Given the high mark up pastured poultry producers can get for cut ups we added cut ups in 2018. We can cut up the chicken to your custom specifications and package sizes. NOTE: We do not de-bone thighs. Cut ups are $.75/bird plus $.85/vacuum seal package. This means that we charge a flat $.75 to cut up the bird plus .85 cents for each package that we use to package the parts.
An example of this is 12 chickens cut up into:
- 6 drumsticks/pack for 4 packages = $3.40
- 4 thighs/pack for 6 packages = $5.10
- 6 wings/pack for 4 packages = $3.40
- 2 breasts/pack for 12 packages = $10.20
- 3 backs/pack for 4 packages = $3.40
Total = $9 for cutting up + $25.50 in packages for total of $34.50 or $2.88/cut up chicken.
3. Do you process waterfowl? If you are interested in getting ducks processed then please contact us to discuss details. We process for a few select farms only but are open to working with other duck producers if they meet our standards. Ducks must be pekins and brought to our facility between 7 and 8 weeks old. Outside of this breed and age ducks can be incredibly difficult to pluck and we will not work with them. In addition we have a 150 duck minimum. We do not currently process geese.
4. How do I best prepare for my processing date? See our How it Works page for all the details. Most importantly please remember to withdraw feed at least 12 hours in advance, crate carefully and DO NOT TARP YOUR BIRDS DURING TRANSPORT.
6. How much time will it take? We can give you an estimate for pick up when you drop off your birds.
7. How will the birds be packaged? We take great pride in ensuring that your final product is the highest quality and something that you will be proud to offer your customers. Your chickens will be vacuum sealed and labeled with your farm information and logo. Your product will be legal for sale allowing you to sell the meat anywhere in the state of North Carolina. Turkeys will be shrink bagged and labeled legal for sale in North Carolina.
8. How will I receive the product back? You will receive product back as frozen vacuum sealed packages. We recommend farm partners bring their coolers or other cooling mechanism with them when they pick up.
10. How do I book a reservation? Texting is best. Our number is 919-903-0200. You may also call or email us and we will get back in touch shortly. Please note that we have minimums that must be met. 200 chickens, 150 ducks and 100 turkeys. If you can not reach our minimums then please contact Radaa Halal in Siler City.